This two-day event is composed of invited talks, panel discussions and a poster session, which will focus heavily on biomedicine, catalysis, sensors and energy harvesting emphasizing the concept of sustainability and materials criticality. The speakers' list includes esteemed members from academia and industry to bridge a discussion across the entire research and value chain of advanced materials technologies. The sessions will allow for active participation from the audience during the discussion. In order to promote the visibility of young students, rapid-fire presentations will be part of each session.
Please also join us for the Summit's Poster Session being held within Hall B on Thursday evening! A great meeting place to exchange views on the diverse range of applications discussed over the two-day summit! An excellent way to end the great experience of the Summit!
Waste Management and Optimal Use of Resources Through Nanotechnology
- Jae Ah Lee, Lintec of America, Inc.
- Ray Baughman, The University of Texas at Dallas
- Maria Eugenia Pérez Barthaburu and Ivana Aguiar, Universidad de República
- Jiangtao Di, Suzhou Institute of Nano-Tech and Nano-Bionics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Hicham Idriss, SABIC
- Christina Chang, Harvard University
- Roy Gordon, Harvard University
- Shaohua Shen, Xi'an Jiaotong University